Friday, October 13, 2017

Starting over!

Recently, I have experienced a LOT of issues with my mods and custom content. From missing meshes to outdated mods and new sims updates it just made for a laggy game.

I know that there is the mod conflict detector but I have a mac and can't find one that works with macs so that I can help weed out bad mods, cc, and missing mesh items. Some people are SUPER organized with there mods, I, however, am not and for me the easier thing to do was to start over.

I had a little over 2000 CC downloads so it is super sad, but at the same time, it allows me to start over and not have so many issues with my game. I did learn to watch out for extra links for meshes ETC. Maybe this time I can be more organized with my mod folder so I can avoid having to get rid of everything if this happens again in the future (which I hope it doesn't).

So here is to starting over!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment