Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Changing my ways... Short story (Warning: Rated R)

WARNING: This post is Rated R or rated M for mature



I'm not proud of how I was. Anytime I think back on my teen years, I am disgusted. I slept around a lot. I wasn't loved much as a child, stereotypical I know, but it's true, or at least that's why I think I was like that.

When I was 17 I found out I was pregnant. I knew things had to change. It wouldn't be just me anymore. I wanted to be a good mother.

 My mother was never around much, when she was, she was really drunk. She would verbally and physically abuse me. If I slept with a guy I was normally able to spend the night at his place and not have to go home to my mother that night. So I slept around. Daily or at least as often as I could. Sometimes with multiple people.

When I found I was pregnant, I wrote a letter to my mom, packed my bags, and left. I went out to the country side where I knew there was an abandoned house. I hung out with a guy named Dave about a year back who showed me this place. It was his sexual fantasy to have sex in an abandoned house, and so we did. It wasn't your ordinary abandoned house.  The house was well kept. Dave told me there was a farmer that lived about 5 miles away. The house belonged to his daughter. They got in a bad fight and she packed her bags and left. He keeps the house nice just in case she comes back. It's a sad story. Whether it was real or not, I don't know. The inside was fully furnished, and it was a 2 bedroom  1 bath house. The backyard had plots where you could garden. The closest shop was about 10 miles away. There was a bicycle in the little garage. I planned on using that to get around. I would stay quit and out of the way so the farmer wouldn't find out I was living there. I had 2 bags. One with cloths and ones with random things I thought would come in handy. I didn't have a job and 10 miles is a long way on a bike pregnant in my opinion. I was already 5 and a half months by the time I left home.

The letter I left for my mother told her I was pregnant and wanted to give my child a better life than what she gave me. I felt the life of my child would be in danger if I stayed so that I was leaving and would never be coming back.

It was a little harsh, but I wanted to get the point across. I don't think my mom could ever stop drinking. My dad was a dead beat and eventually left when I turned 6. I don't really remember him much, just that he was gone a lot. I think he ended up cheating on my mom and then left to be with the younger version of my mom, I don't really know.  I  do know it must have been hard raising a child alone but she got into drinking when my father left and was never the same. A lot of abuse took place so a part of me is angry at my father too. For leaving. For leaving me with her.  I just knew I didn't want my situation to be like that for my kids.

I have no idea who my childs father is, but I know I am going to be a good mother. I changed my ways.

By the time I was 8 months pregnant, I had created a garden and had things growing and the house was clean of cob webs and bugs. The power worked but I chose to light candles at night and use natural light during the day so that the power bill wouldn't go up and the farmer get suspicious.


To my surprise I was not pregnant with only one child, not even two. I gave birth to triplets. Two boys and one girl.

They grew up so fast, before I knew it they were 4 years old.

The farmer did find out I was living there but after hearing my story he let me stay for as long as I wanted. The deal was he would let us stay if he





A few months after I started working on the farm I met a man. I swore I would stay away from guys. I didn't want to go back to the way things were, the way I was. But he was different. We went on dates and we talked. He was kind. We ended up having sex. A lot. Then he invited a friend. They would come to my home when the kids were at day care and we would have sex until I had to leave to pick them up. Next thing I knew I was pregnant. I was upset. I ended up acting like a slut again. This time I could tell who the father was. His name was Arthur. The other guy wore a condom, Arthur refused and at the time I didn't mind. I was going to let Arthur know, but tell him and the other guy that it had to stop.



Arthur wanted to be a part of my life, he wanted to meet my kids, and be there for me throughout my pregnancy. I was surprised but happy. I might have a shot at a family.


We talked for hours that day. I picked up my kids, gave them dinner, put them to bed and spent the whole evening with Arthur. No sex. Just talking. That was the first time that I had ever done that with a guy.





We fell asleep a few times but each time would get up and continue talking. He eventually moved in with me. When Farmer Sam found out he wasn't happy. He kicked me out despite our deal that I worked at the farm. I was there everyday. At the same time I understood. Arthur took us in.

He payed for me to get a photoshoot done. He wanted to spoil me and the kids as much as he could. I didn't know it at the time, but he came from a rich family.



Right after I gave birth to another baby girl who we named Ella, Arthur purposed to me.
We had a small backyard wedding with the triplets there to watch.





I had never been so happy. We moved to windenburg into a big home. I got a job as a cook and eventually worked my way up to celebrity chef, my now husband, was promoted in the tech career. Together we have 4 children and a very happy marriage.


Update: Till this day I have not seen or heard from my mother.




Hope you enjoyed this short story. 
Characters: 
Elsie 
Arthur
and kids: Ella, Grayson, Ryan, and Vivian 

No comments:

Post a Comment